AFP Pinnacle Awards
The Association for Financial Professionals® (AFP) and Wells Fargo invite you to nominate your winning solution for a 2013 AFP Pinnacle Award.
The submission window is now closed.
- Treasury and finance departments of companies, organizations or government entities - regardless of size, industry or location - may enter for a 2013 Pinnacle Award.
- There are no entry fees.
- Affiliation with AFP or any other professional association is not required.
- The treasurer or chief financial officer of the applying company must validate all entries, and every applicant must agree to be interviewed.
Judging & Publicizing Winning Work
- All entries will be screened to mask any material necessary to ensure blind and impartial evaluation by the judges.
- All entries become the property of AFP for the general advancement of knowledge in the treasury and financial field.
- The sponsors may publish and publicize entries in any manner and without compensation.
- Entries will not be returned to applicants.
Individuals and organizations submitting entries to the AFP Pinnacle Awards Program acknowledge that they:
- Grant permission to the sponsors and to anyone authorized by the sponsors to publicize the organization's name as well as photographic likeness of the developer(s) of the winning entry.
- Affirm that the submission is the original work of the entrants/treasury department and that it does not infringe upon the property rights of any third parties. Further, affirm that the treasury
department has the full right to enter the award program and to transfer all rights in the submission to the sponsors.
- Agree to hold the sponsors harmless from claim by any third parties arising from any use of the submission.
AFP Pinnacle Award Ceremony
Each 2013 AFP Pinnacle Finalist will be honored for their winning solutions at this year's AFP Annual Conference in Las Vegas, NV in October in front of over 6,000 treasury and finance professionals. The awards will be presented by a senior Wells Fargo executive in concert with the President of AFP.
The AFP Pinnacle Grand Prize Winner will be selected from the three finalists and be awarded this special honor during the ceremony. The Grand Prize Winner will also receive a $10,000 charitable donation to the charity of their choice from Wells Fargo. AFP provides for up to two complimentary conference registrations, transportation and lodging for each of the category winners.
AFP's publications staff will help the winners develop their entries into articles that will be published in an upcoming AFP Exchange magazine. In addition, each winner will receive one CTP/CCM credit for each page of the published articles.
Pinnacle Award Honoraria/Charity Event
At the award ceremony AFP and Wells Fargo will present the AFP Pinnacle Grand Prize Winner a $10,000 check to go to the winner’s charity of choice.